RPN will exhibit at DIA EuroMeeting which will be held in Glasgow.
You are warmly welcome to visit our booth # D6.
Our managing director, Anita Falezza and our experts, Giovanni Zampano, Isabella Barbieri and Laura Albano will be available to present our services and discuss potential collaboration.
If you want to agree on a specific time for the meeting, please contact Dr. Anita Falezza: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIA 29th Annual EuroMeeting is the best chance to join top regulators, clinical, safety, and research professionals in health care and drug development. A wide variety of sessions will be offered, with topics ranging from early development to market access. They include:
- Hot Topics in Pharmacovigilance
- Global Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management in 2020
- EU Clinical Trial Regulation and Its Implications
- The Future of the EU Orphan Drug Network
- Early Access Tools: 10 Years’ Experience and Lessons Learned with Conditional MAs in EU
- The Importance of Good Communication in Risk Management
- Global Regulatory Convergence- State of Play and Outlook for the Future
- Post-Market Surveillance and Vigilance – Globalisation and Data Pooling
We look forward to meeting you at DIA EuroMeeting.