- Master’s Degree.
- Experience in administrative duties for executive management.
- Responsibilities may include: posting and distributing incoming mails and dispatching outgoing mails, writing business letters, answering telephone enquiries from clients, screening calls, attending to visitors and assisting other staff, organizing meetings and events, booking and coordinating booth domestic and international travels, preparing reports and financial data.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and suppliers.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.