The Business Director will design and implement a strategic sales plan together with the Managing Director with the aim of expanding?company’s?customer portfolio and ensuring its strong presence.
The role implies interpreting and monitoring the field to anticipate market trends and customer needs, providing strategic sales direction in establishing market plans and assuring the integration of the sale perspective and marketing development.
He/She has the ability to analyze service’s impact to determine where business should be focused making critical business recommendations and improvements on a national and international level.
This strategic position will drive financial strategy and support organizational goals.
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, services, in order to provide to RPN the most complete, innovative and successful service portfolio.
- Think strategically to develop and improve the business, discussing promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department and liaising with all cross-functional teams.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes, drawing up client contracts, having a good understanding of the business services and being able to advise others about them, ensuring staff are on boardthroughout the organization and understand the need for change and what is required for them.
- Play a critical role in providing financial direction.
This position will require indirect leadership, cross-functional team leadership and interaction with the Financial, Technical, Marketing and HR department. It is responsible for management of direct reports.
- At least 10 years Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing experience in a Service provider company
- Knowledge of Healthcare Management and Pharma Compliance.
- A comprehensive knowledge of customer relations and service promotion.
- Excellent business acumen including analysis, interpretation, and business problem solving ability.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Excellent forecasting/analytical/financial skills.
- Ability to derive critical information from various data sources.
- Managerial ability to effectively organize, communicate and direct people.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS/MSc/Ph.D. scientific/economic background
- MBA is appreciated
- Exceptional experience in Excel tools and data management with a metric driven mindset.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 40-60% of the time.