RPN, as part of the processing of personal data for which it assumes the role of Data Controller, has adopted choices, policies, procedures, technical and organizational security measures in order to ensure an adequate level of protection to data subjects in line with EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
For more details, regarding the treatments that may affect you, the following updated information is available:
In accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter “GDPR”)
In order to allow a full awareness on your part (hereinafter “Data Subject”) of the treatment that Regulatory Pharma Net S.r.l. (hereinafter “RPN” or “Owner”) reserves to the data you have provided, in compliance with the principles applicable to the processing of personal data indicated in art. 5 of the GDPR, we inform you of the following:
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- activities preparatory to the conclusion of the contract;
- management and protection of commercial and administrative relations (for example: collection and confirmation of orders, stipulation of contracts, sending of communications, invoices or credit notes, payment reminders, reminders to comply, other credit recovery activities, etc.);
- fiscal, legal and accounting fulfilments established by law, national or community regulations, provisions given by Authorities or by vigilance and control bodies (for example: liquidation and payment of taxes);
- promotion of RPN’s activity and research of potential customers (for example: transmission of newsletters, sending of promotional material, personal contacts with potential customers etc.).
Legal basis of the treatment
With reference to the purposes of points 1. and 2., the treatment of personal data finds its legal basis in the activities preliminary to the conclusion of the contract and/or in the execution of the contract stipulated between the parties.
With reference to the purposes of point 3., the treatment of personal data finds its legal basis in the legal obligations that the Owner must respect in order to execute the contract. ,
With reference to the purposes of point 4., the processing of personal data has its legal basis in the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner to promote its services and professionalism to strengthen the business relationship with customers and to search for new companies.
In the context of the purposes described above is not subject to processing any type of special data indicated in art. 9 of the GDPR.
Period of data retention
The duration of data retention is related to the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purposes. Just in consideration of the purposes, the conservation period will last until the opposition to the treatment, except for the treatments for the purposes 2. and 3. within which the personal data will be kept for a period of 10 (ten) years.
After this period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
Recipients of the data
The data provided will not be disseminated in any way but may be communicated to:
- administrator and staff of RPN;
- external consultants of RPN (accountant, employment consultant, credit recovery agency, investigation agency, legal advisory firm).
In no case will the data be transferred and/or communicated to countries outside the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
According to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 GDPR, it is the right of the interested party to be able to address the Data Controller at any time, in order to access their personal data, obtain their rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or to oppose the same, in addition to the right to data portability.
In addition, in case of violations, the interested party has the right to file a complaint against the Supervisory Authority of the State in which he/she normally resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation occurred.
The Data Controller is the company RPN – Regulatory Pharma Net S.r.l. with headquarters in Corso Italia, 116 – 56125, Pisa (Italy).The contact details for information regarding the use of your data and, possibly, to exercise the above rights, are: Regulatory Pharma Net S.r. tel. 050 503 954; fax 050 220 4315; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.