- Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Medicines or Biology.
- Experience in preparing documents to meet the evolving needs of Health Authorities using expertise in writing, science and regulatory requirements.
- Global understanding of EU/USA regulatory requirements.
- Experience in global drug development projects bringing novel pharmaceutical products to market through planning and preparing a broad range of clinical and safety regulatory documents.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willing to travel to on-site projects as required.